Crash South Of Palm Beach County, Dead Were Heading North In Yellow Taxi.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A multi-car crash in the I-95 express lanes left two dead overnight in a Yellow Cab.
Florida Highway Patrol says a Ford pickup truck lost its bicycle off the back rack around 10:08 p.m. It falls onto the road obstructing the inside express lane. The driver of a Mercedes two-door convertible reacts and slows — veering to the left and partially entering the shoulder in an attempt to avoid the bike.
A Ford Crown Victoria operating as a Yellow Cab then hits the back of the Mercedes. The cab spins clockwise, eventually blocking the inside express lane as a Mitsubishi Sedan t-bones the cab.
Two passengers in the cab — having just arrived from Mexico — were killed. They are identified as a 42-year-old female and a 38-year-old male. Everyone in the Ford pickup, the Mercedes, the Mitsubishi, and the driver of the Taxi were all treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
FHP says the husband of the female victim was notified of the death overnight. He was not in the Taxi.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW