BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A toddler nearly drowned Saturday morning on Lost Creek Lane in Delray Beach. The street is in the community of “The Bridges.”
Emergency sources with knowledge of the incident tell BocaNewsNow.com an 18-month-old was submerged under six inches of water for nearly 30 seconds. Multiple rescue units were dispatched to the scene where the first arriving paramedics found the toddler crying — a good sign.
The toddler was rushed to West Boca Medical Center for further evaluation and treatment. It was not immediately clear where the toddler nearly drowned — whether it was in a pool, a wading pool, a canal, or a bathtub.
The first rescue call was dispatched at 9:36 Saturday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet