BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A toddler nearly drowned Saturday morning on Lost Creek Lane in Delray Beach. The street is in the community of “The Bridges.”
Emergency sources with knowledge of the incident tell BocaNewsNow.com an 18-month-old was submerged under six inches of water for nearly 30 seconds. Multiple rescue units were dispatched to the scene where the first arriving paramedics found the toddler crying — a good sign.
The toddler was rushed to West Boca Medical Center for further evaluation and treatment. It was not immediately clear where the toddler nearly drowned — whether it was in a pool, a wading pool, a canal, or a bathtub.
The first rescue call was dispatched at 9:36 Saturday morning.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office