As School Year Comes To End, School Supply Distribution Underway For Next Year.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County is offering free school supplies to families who need a little help as planning for the 2022-23 school year gets underway. The annual ”Back To School PBC” scheduling is now live.
From Palm Beach County:
Back to School PBC! will be held on Saturday, July 30 at different locations throughout the county to be announced at a later date.
Registration is mandatory to participate in this event. Students must reside in designated neighborhoods or mobile home parks in unincorporated Palm Beach County to be eligible to register.
Please register online at www.backtoschoolpbc.org and enter code PBCOCR for students to receive free school supplies and backpacks. Depending on the location and resource availability, participating students may also receive free food, haircuts, sneakers, socks, school uniforms, biometric health screenings, vision screening, blood tests, hearing tests, and other health-related resources. Several service agencies will be at hand to provide resources to participating students and their families. Over 7,000 students have already been registered to participate in the event. Registration closes on Monday, May 23.
An invitation will be sent two weeks prior to the event by email or regular mail to the address provided in the registration with the event’s location and time to attend. All efforts will be made to ensure that students are assigned to attend the event at a location which is closest to their home.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart