KinsaHealth Reports Dramatic Increase In Palm Beach County COVID-19 Spread.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID situation in Palm Beach County just took a dramatic turn for the worse. Kinsa Health, credited with accurately predicting the first wave of COVID-19 – and all subsequent waves — just elevated Palm Beach County to ”high risk.”
Palm Beach County had been in the ”green” zone — or “low risk” level — for several months.
The elevation comes despite silence from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his tightly controlled Florida Department of Health. The department, which only releases data every two weeks, shows that the positivity rate for Palm Beach County as of the week ending May 5th is 9.2 percent. Today is May 18th. There has been no official data from the State of Florida in 13 days.
Hospitals are no longer reporting local data regarding how many patients are admitted for COVID-19 on a daily basis.
KinsaHealth uses data from ”connected” thermometers to determine current illness spread versus normal illness spread. The company’s data is used worldwide by public health officials.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart