KinsaHealth Reports Dramatic Increase In Palm Beach County COVID-19 Spread.
BY: COVID DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The COVID situation in Palm Beach County just took a dramatic turn for the worse. Kinsa Health, credited with accurately predicting the first wave of COVID-19 – and all subsequent waves — just elevated Palm Beach County to ”high risk.”
Palm Beach County had been in the ”green” zone — or “low risk” level — for several months.
The elevation comes despite silence from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his tightly controlled Florida Department of Health. The department, which only releases data every two weeks, shows that the positivity rate for Palm Beach County as of the week ending May 5th is 9.2 percent. Today is May 18th. There has been no official data from the State of Florida in 13 days.
Hospitals are no longer reporting local data regarding how many patients are admitted for COVID-19 on a daily basis.
KinsaHealth uses data from ”connected” thermometers to determine current illness spread versus normal illness spread. The company’s data is used worldwide by public health officials.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks
- Woman Speeding On Glades Road Arrested For DUI In Boca Raton