Involved In Crash. Jailed.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man is facing multiple DUI charges following a crash near Powerline Road and Boca Del Mar Drive.
Renne De Sousa E Silva of SW 56th Avenue in Boca Raton is charged with DUI and DUI ”damage to property or person of another” following the incident around 8 a.m. Sunday. His blood alcohol content, according to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, was .245 – more than three times the Florida legal limit of .08. It was not immediately clear what the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office claims that he hit.
Renne De Sousa E Silva was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11 a.m. on Sunday and remained held before being released on his own recognizance later in the day. A court date is pending.
He was driving a gray 2014 Volkswagen at the time of the incident.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart