Booked Into Jail Thursday Afternoon. Bond Not Set As Of 6 A.M. Friday.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning on multiple charges filed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office. Michael Starobinsky was arrested Thursday morning.
The Palm Beach County Jail tells BocaNewsNow.com that Starobinsky is charged with: ”Aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without the intent to kill,” ”battery on a person 65 years of age or older,” ”obstruct police – deprive of means of protection or communication,’ and ”battery – touch or strike.”
The arrest report continues to be processed early Friday morning. It was not immediately clear where the arrest occurred or the status of the alleged victim.
Starobinsky, 34, lists the 23000 block of Butterfly Palm Court in Boca Raton as his residential address. He was booked into jail at 12:34 p.m. Thursday. Bond had not been set as of 6 a.m. on Friday.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD
- LAWSUIT: Avante Boca Raton Nursing Home Patient Breaks Leg After Hit By Cart