Car Overturns. Rescuers On Scene As Of 10:50 a.m.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — I-95 at Linton Blvd. is closed southbound as of 10:48 a.m. Saturday.
A car has reportedly flipped, blocking all southbound lanes. Injuries are unknown. First responders are arriving on the scene.
Road conditions are treacherous across South Florida as ”potential tropical cyclone one” comes ashore and crosses the Florida peninsula. Law enforcement agencies are encouraging anyone who doesn’t have to be out and about to stay home.
The image above, from an FDOT camera, shows dark skies and slick roads roughly half a mile north of the crash scene.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks