Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Wants You To Know Where Wayne King Is Living…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A registered sexual predator is now living in Boynton Beach, and the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office wants you to know his address.
Under Florida Statute Chapter 775, PBSO announced Monday that Wayne King, born December 15, 1980, is temporarily living at 7962 Aros Circle in Boynton Beach. King has tattoos on his stomach, back ,right chest, right arm, right leg, and right shoulder.
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, King was found guilty in 1999 of two counts sexual battery by a juvenile with a victim under the age of 12. King was convicted in Pinellas County. We note that King would have been 19 at the time of his conviction — it was not clear when the alleged incidents actually occurred.
King is identified as a ”registered sexual predator,” and just returned to Florida from Lula, Georgia.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash