One Of Many Sex Offenders With A Kings Point Address.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — One of the many registered sex offenders in the Delray Beach senior living community of Kings Point was arrested Tuesday for not properly registering with the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
Jose Sivira-Molina, according to the Palm Beach County Jail, failed to register his Kings Point address of 649 Saxony N. Like so many others in Kings Point, he was arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail. Silveira-Molina was released at 6 a.m. Wednesday.
BocaNewsNow.com previously listed all sex offenders living in Kings Point. Read that reporting here. We also reported specifically on Jose Sivira-Molina’s arrest on March 29, 2021. He was charged with ten counts of possessing child pornography.
Palm Beach County court records show that Sivira-Molina was found guilty last week and was sentenced to six years in prison, with 444 days credited for time already served. His prison start date was not immediately clear.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Decomposing Body Found In Boynton Beach
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now Three Waves Watched
- Saturnia Resident Charged With Deadly Weapon Offense
- Body Found In Boynton Beach Garage
- Woodfield Country Club Sued Over Flooded Car, Refuses To Pay Employee
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 70 Percent Chance System Forms South of Florida
- Delray Beach Woman Arrested, DUI Hit And Run
- TWO SYSTEMS: Hurricane Center Watching Two Waves East, West Of Florida
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Wife Finds Husband With Hookers, Attacks