Ryan McDonald Goes To Jail… (E-I-E-I-O)…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boynton Beach man who is not permitted to drive was nabbed by Ocean Ridge Police driving on North Ocean Boulevard Wednesday evening.
Ryan McDonald, 43, of Belmont Place in Boynton Beach is now being held on $10,000 bond in the Palm Beach County Jail. He is charged with ”moving traffic violation — driving while license is suspended (as a) habitual offender.”
Court records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicate that McDonald has received multiple violations over the past several years, including three DUI convictions within ten years. His license is suspended.
Ocean Ridge is a small stretch of the coast directly east of the city of Boynton Beach. The 2020 population of Ocean Ridge was under 1700 people.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching
- Massachusetts Man Allegedly Batters Driver After Boca Raton Crash