Robyn Angell Booked Overnight.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach woman spent part of her night in handcuffs and the Palm Beach County Jail following her arrest for both DUI and ”hit and run.”
Robyn Angell, 46, was arrested by Delray Beach Police and booked into jail at 3:36 a.m. She was released on her own recognizance just before 7 a.m. Sunday. The official charges as recorded by jail intake officers: ”DUI — unlawful blood alcohol DUI breath alcohol .08 or more per 210L” and ”hit and run — accident unattended vehicle or property without leaving ID.”
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed Sunday morning. It was not immediately clear where the alleged incident occurred or her alleged breath alcohol content. Delray Beach Police made the arrest.
Angell lists the 200 block of Congress Park Drive in Delray Beach as her home address. Palm Beach County records indicate that her license was suspended in May for another matter. Public records did not indicate whether that suspension remained at the time of her overnight arrest.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?