Fabulous Fourth Of July Events Set In Boca Raton. Major July 4th Fireworks Display In Boca Raton.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The City of Boca Raton is preparing for a huge bash on July 4th. Events are set to take place most of the evening, with a grand fireworks display to top it all off. The schedule, with important information, was released on Wednesday.
OFFICIAL JULY 4th CELEBRATION INFORMATION FROM CITY OF BOCA RATON.
The City’s Fabulous Fourth event is back! This FREE, family friendly event will be a night to remember.
DATE: Monday, July 4
TIME: 5:30pm – 9:30pm
LOCATION: Countess de Hoernle Park/Spanish River Athletic Facility, 1000 NW Spanish River Blvd. (parking off-site, see below)
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
5:30 – 9:00pm: Kids DJ and games, crafts & activities, strolling characters, rides (rides close for the night when the fireworks begin), food trucks and food vendors (for purchase)
5:30 – 7:00pm: DJ & Music
7:00pm – 8:45pm: Matthew Sabatella and the Rambling String Band playing traditional folk songs, fiddle tunes, old-time country, bluegrass, Appalachian music, ragtime, blues and more
8:50pm: Mayor’s speech and fireworks countdown
9:00 – 9:25pm: Enjoy the fabulous fireworks!
WHAT TO BRING: Make sure to bring your own blankets and lawn chairs to relax on the field and enjoy the music and fireworks.
GO GREEN, BRING YOUR CANTEEN: Bring your reusable water bottle! The City’s mobile water unit will supply FREE filtered water at the event.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES: A wide variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase.
WHAT NOT TO BRING: Personal fireworks, sparklers, alcohol, coolers of any size, large bags, golf carts, and family pets are absolutely prohibited.
RESTROOMS: Restrooms will be located throughout the event area and at the Athletic Facility restroom building.
WEATHER: The event will proceed rain or shine.
HAVE A QUESTION OR NEED ASSISTANCE? Our City staff in red “EVENT STAFF” shirts can help you throughout the event.
GETTING THERE: Enter the parking area from Yamato Road OR Spanish River Blvd.
PARKING & SHUTTLE SERVICE:
- FREE and plentiful parking is available nearby at the Boca Raton Innovation Campus (BRiC), with a FREE shuttle service to the event area. The shuttle service will begin at 5pm and run continuously until the end of the event (shuttles paused from 8:45pm-9:25pm).
- ADA accessible shuttles will be available.
- Handicap parking spaces will be available close to each shuttle stop.
- No parking permitted at the park.
View a map of the parking/shuttle service.
CATCH A RIDE: For those taking Uber or Lyft, a rideshare
drop-off/pick-up area is located in the BRiC parking area at
4530 Technology Way. No drop-off or pick-up at main gates.
BICYCLISTS: Bike racks are available at the Spanish River Library. Be sure to wear reflective clothing and add reflective material to your bike for safety.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?