BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The family of a man who died at Manor Care in Delray Beach is suing the facility, alleging horrific care by incompetent people. The care, according to the suit, violated Florida statutes for nursing and rehabilitation centers.
Ronald Friedman, according to the suit, died at the facility on February 12th, 2022. During his time there, attorneys allege that the following acts or omissions occurred:
“Failure to provide adequate and appropriate health care and protective support services; failure to provide adequate and appropriate therapeutic and rehabilitative services; failure to prevent mental and physical abuse; failure to provide adequate and appropriate nutrition and hydration; failure to protect patient from accident and injury; failure to protect decedent fro harm.”
The suit additionally alleges that Manor Care employees were improperly trained, improperly supervised, and did not undergo background checks.
The suit, filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court, seeks in excess of $30,000 which is the statutory minimum. Manor Care has not filed a response to the suit as of early Wednesday morning.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Detectives Seek Missing Girl From North Broward County
- Another Bomb Threat, This Time Building In Delray Beach, Evacuations Underway
- Boca Raton Woman, 80, Ingests Wine, Marijuana Gummies, Hits Tree Says PBSO
- NEW TROPICAL SYSTEM: Forecasters Watching Developing Rain Event
- BOCA GROVE SUED: Country Club Allegedly Received Fraudulent Funds
- DELRAY POLICE: DUI Woman Laughs, Cries, Throws Self To Ground
- SCHOOL BUS CRASH: Several Critically Injured In Wellington
- BOMB THREAT DEERFIELD BEACH PIER, EVACUATIONS UNDERWAY
- HURRICANE CENTER: That Wave Is Still On The Move Southeast Of Florida