BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 12:03 p.m. — Sources tell BocaNewsNow.com that all people are out of the water and accounted for. SeaTow will be relocating the vessel to shore.
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — BREAKING AT 11:55 a.m. — Boynton Beach Fire Rescue, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and the United States Coast Guard are all responding to the Boynton Beach Inlet at 11:56 for reports of several people in the water as a result of a sinking vessel.
It was not immediately clear how many people are in the water. What appears to be the overturned boat is visible on the Boynton Beach Inlet Camera.
Manned bridges in the area have been ordered to remain closed so emergency responders can approach the scene without fear that they’ll be delayed by an opening bridge.
This is a developing story, check back for updates.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?