BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A reminder to anyone out and about overnight: the closure of Glades Road at I-95 starts tonight. As we reported late last week, FDOT is engaged in a massive project that requires the closure of Glades Road.
The Glades Road closure will be eastbound and westbound on both sides of I-95. The closure will run between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. Sunday, July 10th, through Thursday, July 14th. The cause is new “new ramp configuration paving and tie-in activities.”
Eastbound will be detoured via Butts Road, Town Center Road, Military Trail, Palmetto Park Road and North Federal Highway. Westbound traffic will be detoured via Airport Road, Spanish River Blvd., Military Trail and Butts Road.
Weather issues could delay or extend the closures. Expect traffic — even in the middle of the night — in the area.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison