BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boynton Beach resident Scott Hasko knows a thing or four about being arrested for DUI. The 51-year-old spent part of his weekend in the Palm Beach County Jail following his latest arrest.
While the affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed early Monday morning, Hasko was arrested by PBSO on Sunday and charged with two serious offenses. ”DUI – Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Alcohol or Drugs Fourth or Subsequent Offense,” and ”DUI — Unlawful Blood Alcohol — Refusal to Submit For DUI Testing.”
It was not immediately clear where he was stopped or what led police to believe that he was under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Public records and social media show that Hasko, a construction manager, has faced several infractions in Palm Beach County and Broward County dating back to the early 2000s. He was released on $3,000 bond for his latest arrest just before 1 p.m. on Sunday. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students