BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The hunt continues for a suspect believed to be involved in an attempted homicide earlier this week in Deerfield Beach. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office released this statement mid-day Wednesday:
“Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives continue their search for an attempted murder subject. According to BSO Violent Crimes investigators, one of the subjects involved in yesterday’s pursuit is wanted in connection with a shooting that occurred late Monday night in the 700 block of Northeast 43rd Court in Deerfield Beach. The incident involved a family matter where an adult male was shot. Detectives say the subject is wanted for attempted murder, not murder as previously reported. Investigators are asking anyone with information to contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. The investigation continues. No further information is available at this time.
On Tuesday, July 12, detectives with BSO’s V.I.P.E.R. (Violence Intervention Proactive Enforcement Response) Unit observed the wanted subject in the city of Pompano Beach when a pursuit ensued into the city of Davie. According to investigators, the vehicle involved in the pursuit was located unoccupied near the 5000 block of Southwest 36th Street in Davie. Detectives say witnesses on scene stated the subject and a passenger exited the car armed with guns. A perimeter was established and BSO deputies, with assistance from Davie and Plantation PDs, searched the area.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Luis Vuitton Bag Incident
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD