BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BROWARD COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The hunt continues for a suspect believed to be involved in an attempted homicide earlier this week in Deerfield Beach. The Broward County Sheriff’s Office released this statement mid-day Wednesday:
“Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives continue their search for an attempted murder subject. According to BSO Violent Crimes investigators, one of the subjects involved in yesterday’s pursuit is wanted in connection with a shooting that occurred late Monday night in the 700 block of Northeast 43rd Court in Deerfield Beach. The incident involved a family matter where an adult male was shot. Detectives say the subject is wanted for attempted murder, not murder as previously reported. Investigators are asking anyone with information to contact Broward Crime Stoppers at 954-493-TIPS. The investigation continues. No further information is available at this time.
On Tuesday, July 12, detectives with BSO’s V.I.P.E.R. (Violence Intervention Proactive Enforcement Response) Unit observed the wanted subject in the city of Pompano Beach when a pursuit ensued into the city of Davie. According to investigators, the vehicle involved in the pursuit was located unoccupied near the 5000 block of Southwest 36th Street in Davie. Detectives say witnesses on scene stated the subject and a passenger exited the car armed with guns. A perimeter was established and BSO deputies, with assistance from Davie and Plantation PDs, searched the area.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REACTION: Governor DeSantis’ Education Plan Is Idiotic, Brilliant
- OH FUDGE! Boca Raton Chocolate Shop Owes $126K In Rent
- Delray Beach Woman Repeatedly Calls 911, Arrested After Saying “I’m Sad”
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Wants Teachers With No Teaching Experience
- UPDATE: If Your Dog Is Drowning In Palm Beach County, You Can Call 911, But…
- CRISIS IN THE CANYONS: SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE TO BOYNTON HOME SICKENS
- Live Roaches In Villa Rosano West Boca, Restaurant Shut By Inspector
- New Tropical System, Southwest Of Florida, Expected To Enter Gulf
- Woman Dies In Hospital Parking Lot After Being Shot In North Broward