BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The crash involving a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office patrol car left two people injured, none seriously.
PBSO released this information to BocaNewsNow.com at 2:40 p.m. Wednesday:
“Deputy Sheriff, while operating his assigned PBSO Marked patrol vehicle, was traveling East on SW 18th Street. Vehicle #2 a Black 4d Toyota Prius was traveling west on SW 18th Street. PBSO Marked Vehicle made a left hand turn in front of vehicle # 2 causing vehicle #2 to impact the right front passenger side of the vehicle. PBSO DS was transported to West Boca Medical fort minor injuries. Driver of vehicle 2 was transported to Delray Medical Center for chest pains and shortness of breath.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison