BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The crash involving a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office patrol car left two people injured, none seriously.
PBSO released this information to BocaNewsNow.com at 2:40 p.m. Wednesday:
“Deputy Sheriff, while operating his assigned PBSO Marked patrol vehicle, was traveling East on SW 18th Street. Vehicle #2 a Black 4d Toyota Prius was traveling west on SW 18th Street. PBSO Marked Vehicle made a left hand turn in front of vehicle # 2 causing vehicle #2 to impact the right front passenger side of the vehicle. PBSO DS was transported to West Boca Medical fort minor injuries. Driver of vehicle 2 was transported to Delray Medical Center for chest pains and shortness of breath.”
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Luis Vuitton Bag Incident
- CLAIM: Redcon1 Founder, Federal Felon Aaron Singerman To Be Released From Prison
- Three Arrested In Yom Kippur Anti-Semitic Vandalism
- HURRICANE SEASON ENDS: HOW CLOSE WERE THE PREDICTIONS TO REALITY?
- Computer Issue Hampers Boca Raton Regional Hospital Wednesday
- Boca Raton Woman Arrested After Incident Outside Renzo’s Pizza
- Woodfield Country Club Homeowners Sue Neighbors For Fraud
- City Of Boca Raton Appoints New City Council Member
- SKETCH RELEASED: I-95 SHOOTING LEFT THREE INJURED, INCLUDING CHILD