BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Boca Raton resident Megan Lubin is facing a charge of domestic battery after Boca Raton Police were called to her residence in the 3600 block of NW 26th Avenue In the City of Boca Raton.
The arresting officer wrote the following in his affidavit of probable cause filed after the July 21st incident:
“Upon arrival, I et with Megan outside of her home. Megan informed me that during an argument with (redacted), she slapped him in the face and then he put both his hands around her neck. Megan did not have any bruising or injuries on her neck or face. I then spoke with (redacted) separately. He informed me that during an argument with Megan, she slapped him across the face. He stated that he never put his hands around Megan’s neck. He stated that he put both his hands on Megan’s cheeks, stating, ”what are you doing?” after she had slapped him in the face.”
Also wrote the officer: ”Based on my investigation, Megan was the primary aggressor in this case. Megan Lubin was placed under arrest (for) simple battery domestic after she slapped the victim in the face.”
Megan Lubin was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on her own recognizance. A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA RUDETON: Why Is This Car Parked In A Spot Reserved For Car Charging?
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY CLOSED: SERIOUS CRASH, OVERTURNED CAR
- SCHOOL BUS CRASH: Car Slams Into Rear Of School Bus, Is Dragged Over Train Tracks
- Tesla Burns On I-95 In Delray Beach
- School Starts Today In Palm Beach County, Police Ticketing
- Electric Car On Fire On I-95, Traffic Slowed At Linton
- Audi Strikes, Kills Woman In North Broward County
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Wave Unlikely To Become Threat To South Florida
- Brightline Train Kills Another, This Time In Lake Worth Beach