OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Ex-Realtor, Now Mortgage Broker In Palm Beach County Jail
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A former Real Estate Agent who is now a mortgage broker is accused of strangling a victim in Boca Raton.
Michael Haberman, 31, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning after being arrested Monday by the Boca Raton Police Department. Jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Haberman is charged with “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation.” Haberman was booked into jail at 4:48 Monday morning. He remained behind bars as of 5:40 a.m. Tuesday.
The arrest report had not been processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts early Tuesday. His relationship to the alleged victim was unclear Tuesday morning, as was whether Haberman’s first appearance in front of a judge occurred on Monday. Bond, according to jail records, was not set. Haberman has no significant court history in Palm Beach County, but records out of St Lucie county show that he entered a plea agreement a few years ago after being arrested for stealing a car.
In exchange for a plea of “nolo contendre,” Haberman was placed on probation for two years. That probation was completed, according to court records, before his Monday arrest in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER WATCHING NEW SYSTEM SOUTHEAST OF FLORIDA
- TRAFFIC: Glades Road, I-95, Military Trail Among Road Closures This Week
- SERIOUSLY: Boca Raton Family Calls 911 Over Dog In Pool
- BOCA RATON WOMAN PULLS GUN ON DATE, CALLS POLICE, IS JAILED
- Woman Killed In Crash With Cop Just South Of Boca Raton
- Hurricane Center Watching Several Tropical Waves, Florida Under Control For Now
- LAWSUIT: Delray Dentist Claims Another Dentist Extracted Employees
- Kidnap, Weapon Charges Land Delray Beach Man In Jail
- Detectives Seek Missing Girl From North Broward County