OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Ex-Realtor, Now Mortgage Broker In Palm Beach County Jail
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A former Real Estate Agent who is now a mortgage broker is accused of strangling a victim in Boca Raton.
Michael Haberman, 31, is in the Palm Beach County Jail early Tuesday morning after being arrested Monday by the Boca Raton Police Department. Jail records reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com show that Haberman is charged with “battery — commit domestic battery by strangulation.” Haberman was booked into jail at 4:48 Monday morning. He remained behind bars as of 5:40 a.m. Tuesday.
The arrest report had not been processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts early Tuesday. His relationship to the alleged victim was unclear Tuesday morning, as was whether Haberman’s first appearance in front of a judge occurred on Monday. Bond, according to jail records, was not set. Haberman has no significant court history in Palm Beach County, but records out of St Lucie county show that he entered a plea agreement a few years ago after being arrested for stealing a car.
In exchange for a plea of “nolo contendre,” Haberman was placed on probation for two years. That probation was completed, according to court records, before his Monday arrest in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON
- Boca Raton Dark Web Drug Dealer Sentenced
- Stalking Charge For Delray Beach “Marriage Professor” After Told To Leave Neighbor Alone
- North Broward County Man Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Woman Sues Boca Raton Town Center Mall Over Louis Vuitton Bag Incident