Boca Raton Police, CrimeStoppers Offer $3,000.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Boca Raton Police Department, in conjunction with CrimeStoppers, is offering up to $3000 for information regarding the fatal hit-and-run on Glades Road earlier this week. The driver of a Nissan Rogue struck and killed a man, then kept on driving. The man’s body was found in the street. Police now say a second car may also be involved.
Boca PD issued this statement: “The Boca Raton Police Department is requesting assistance in identifying the above-pictured vehicles that were involved in a traffic fatality that occurred on 8/3/22 around 6:30 am in the 2300 block of West Glades Road in Boca Raton. The suspect vehicles are a 2008-2015 Nissan Rogue which sustained damage to the front driver’s side and a 2011-2017 Hyundai Veloster which sustained damage to the front passenger side.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458- 8477 or Officer Casas with the Boca Raton Police Department at (561) 544- 8579.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast
- Body Found In Boca Gardens Blaze, One Person Dead
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Another Resident Arrested, Jailed From Delray Beach Home
- ALERT: Brightline Strikes Pedestrian In Delray Beach, Expect Traffic Issues
- Postal Worker Robbed At Gunpoint In West Boca Raton, Investigation Continues
- Realtor Sues Boca Raton Woman Who Refuses To Sell Her Home
- Palm Beach County Resident Guilty Of Fentanyl Distribution, Federal Prison