BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton chocolate shop is in a hot pot of trouble with its landlord who is seeking more than $100,000 in back rent. The landlord is now going after not just the corporation, but the owners as well.
Boca SVP, LLC, which owned the Shoppes at Village Point, is suing “The D In Delicious, Inc.” Boca SVP says its contract “The D In Delicious” is leaving a sour taste, as the chocolate shop owes $126,218.55 for the space it rents at 6018 SW 18th Street. The latest lease, according to the suit, was signed in May of 2021, and required “The D” to “pay annual guaranteed base rent in advance without demand on the first day of each month during the term of the lease.”
“Despite the demands by Plaintiff for said sum,” wrote Attorney Wayne Kaplan who is representing SVP, “The D In Delicious, Inc., has failed and refused to pay the amount due and owing Plaintiff.”
The suit, filed against “The D In Delicious,” and owners Whiteside Muhassel and Ekaterina Kleinbruer, demands immediate payment of the money allegedly owed. The store’s website remains active, with what we must say looks like some very delicious treats.D-IN-DELICIOUS
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IAN: PALM BEACH COUNTY WARNS OF HEAVY RAIN, TORNADOES
- REMINDER: All Schools Closed In Palm Beach County Monday
- SOUTH FLORIDA OUT OF IAN’S CONE, HURRICANE TO PACK 140 MPH WINDS
- IAN TRACK SHIFTS, BUT SOUTH FLORIDA TOLD UNCERTAINTY HIGH
- EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER AT LEVEL THREE IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- LOTUS BOCA RATON PLAGUED WITH CAR THEFTS
- STATE FARM MOBILIZING CATASTROPHE RESPONSE TEAM FOR IAN FLORIDA AFTERMATH
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 9 FLORIDA BOUND WITH 115 MPH WINDS
- Palm Beach County Public, Private Schools May Close For Incoming Storm