BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE 10:30 p.m: THE CHILD HAS BEEN FOUND DECEASED. READ THE LATEST HERE.
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The Florida Department of Law Enforcement just before 6:40 Saturday night issued a missing child alert for a West Palm Beach boy.
Dahud Jolicoeur, 5 years old, is missing from West Palm. According to FDLE, “he was last seen in the area of the 1800 block of Wood Glen Circle in West Palm Beach. He was last seen wearing a long sleeve white sweatshirt and gray pants.”
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or 1-888-FL-MISSING immediately.There was no immediate information concerning who he was last with or what time she actually was reported missing.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH