REPORT OF EXPLOSIVE DEVICE. UNCLEAR IF DEVICE ACTUALLY EXISTS. LAW ENFORCEMENT TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 4:30 p.m. — The scene is now being cleared. Expect traffic to remain challenging in the area for a while. The suspicious device was ultimately nothing of concern.
UPDATE: 3:20 p.m. — PBSO confirms to BocaNewsNow.com that the bomb squad is investigating a “suspicious package.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — DEVELOPING AT 3 p.m. — The report of an explosive device in the area of Lyons Road and Glades Road has shut down all roads in the area.
Police are on scene, as is Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, although we understand additional units are stuck in heavy traffic as they attempt to get to the scene in the midst of heavy storms.
Stay away from the area. We will update when we obtained additional information. This is a developing story.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Now Completely Closed Until Monday Morning
- LYONS ROAD NIGHTMARE, CONSTRUCTION LIKELY TO CONTINUE INTO SUMMER
- STRANGER THINGS: Man With Slit Neck Found On Seven Bridges Tennis Court
- BOCA RATON: COMPLETE GLADES ROAD CLOSURE STARTS TONIGHT
- North Broward Crash Leaves One Person Dead, Circumstances Investigated
- KINGS POINT ARREST: Second Arrest Of Year Is Battery Charge
- Nursing School Scam Leads To Indictments For Palm Beach County Residents
- Life In Prison For Best Buy Delivery Man Who Killed, Burned Boca Raton Woman
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY $7M FEDERAL DISCRIMINATION TRIAL EXPECTED IN MARCH