Intersection Of Jog Road And Normandy Lane.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A 96-year-old woman died Tuesday in a crash at Jog Road and Normandy Lane in Delray Beach. She was in a car driven by a 99-year-old man.
According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Rae Finander was a passenger in a 2015 Honda Accord driven by 99-year-old Sidney Finander. The Finanders were driving southbound on Jog Road within the left turn lane at the intersection of Normandy Lane, preparing to turn east on Normandy.
At the sen time, a Chevy Corvette was heading northbound on Jog in the inside lane of travel. As The Corvette entered the intersection of Jog and Normandy, Sidney Finander apparently turned left, in front of the Corvette. The Corvette then crashed into the Honda.
All three occupants of the two cars were transported to Delray Medical Center. The Corvette driver sustained minor injuries as did Sidney Finander, the 99-year-old driver. Rae Finander, however, died a few hours after the 5:20 p.m. crash.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton