BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Palm Beach County officials issued this statement Thursday afternoon:
Palm Beach County is no longer under any watches or warnings related to Hurricane Ian. The Emergency Operations Center has returned to a level 3 monitoring, and continues to coordinate with local and state partners.
All county operations will be open on Friday, September 30th. All Palm Tran services will return to regular schedules on Friday. Fixed-Route, Palm Tran Connection and Go Glades are resuming regular service. All Constitutional Offices will also be open on Friday.
If you experienced damage due to Hurricane Ian in Palm Beach County, make sure to report it in the Disaster Awareness & Recovery Tool (DART) app. For more information on the app, visit readypbc.org.
Register for AlertPBC to receive local emergency alerts. For continuing information on the Palm Beach County Division of Emergency Management and hurricane preparedness, please visit our hurricane website www.pbcgov.com/hurricane, follow us on Twitter @PBCDEM and watch PBC-TV Channel 20.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Rina And Philippe Remain East Of Florida, New Wave May Form
- Toilet Talk! This Guy Wants Everyone To Hear What He’s Saying In Airport Lounge
- Arrest Made In North Broward Movie Theater Beating
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Drug, Weapon Charges
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two Tropical Storms East Of Florida, Another Wave Developing
- Major Police Activity In West Boca Raton’s Lotus Community
- Stonebridge Country Club Boca Raton Initiates Foreclosure Over $2100
- Major Broward County Crash Backing Up I-95 Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Kings Point Delray Beach Sued After Shooting