BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Boca Raton man remains in the Palm Beach County Jail four days after his arrest on multiple, serious drug charges.
Anthony Cucciniello, Jr., was arrested on October 3rd and charged with one count of trafficking heroin between 4 grams and 30 kilograms; two counts of selling heroin, and three counts of using a two-way communication device to facilitate a felony.
Bond is set at $61,000, with $50,000 of that being assigned to the heroin trafficking charge.
Cucciniello lives in the 7700 block of Courtyard Run in Boca Raton and was arrested by the Boca Raton Police Department. While the arrest report continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts, a judge did find that probable cause for his arrest existed during a hearing on October 4th.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure