DR. SAUL LIPSMAN ARRESTED, JAILED IN PALM BEACH COUNTY… ASSOCIATED WITH TENET HEALTHCARE…
ADDITIONAL VICTIMS SOUGHT…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Palm Beach County Podiatrist is facing a criminal sexual battery charge. He was just arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.
This statement to BocaNewsNow.com was issued mid-day Monday by PBSO: “On March 29, 2022, detectives from the Special Victims Unit (SVU) received an allegation, by a patient/victim, of sexual misconduct by Dr. Saul Lipsman. After further investigation, probable cause was established to charge Saul Lipsman with one count of ‘Sexual Battery on a person over 18.’ On October 20, 2022, an arrest warrant was signed by Honorable Judge John Parnofiello.
On October 21, 2022, Dr. Saul Lipsman was located, arrested and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail on the following charge: Sexual Battery on a person over 18 violating F.S.S 794.011 (5)(b).
Detectives believe that there may be additional victims. ANYONE who may have been victim of Sexual Battery by Dr. Saul Lipson is urged to contact Detective Jessica Guarducci at 561-688-4148 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Lipsman has a webpage with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center which is part of the “Palm Beach Health Network.” That is the marketing name used for Tenet Healthcare.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County
- Boca Raton YMCA Situation Monday Was Not Criminal
- I-95 Reopens In Broward County After 18-Hour Closure