Palm Beach County Schools… Offices…Beaches…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2022 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The list of closures continues to grow as Tropical Storm Nicole approaches Florida’s coast. The storm, expected to reach hurricane strength later Wednesday, may very well cause significant power problems throughout the region.
ALL PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS are closed Wednesday and Thursday. A decision regarding Friday will be made once the impact of the storm is determined.
AMERICAN HERITAGE PALM BEACH CAMPUS (Boca Raton/Delray Beach) is closed Wednesday and Thursday.
ST. ANDREWS SCHOOL BOCA RATON is closed Wednesday and Thursday.
PINE CREST SCHOOL BOCA RATON CAMPUS is closed Wednesday and Thursday.
TRASH: There is no trash collection Wednesday in Unincorporated Palm Beach County, the City of Boca Raton, or the City of Delray Beach.
BEACHES: All Beaches and public parks are CLOSED in the City of Boca Raton.
DUNKIN DONUTS: Several Dunkin’ locations are closed. We suggest checking your Dunkin’ app before heading out.
COURTS: All courts are closed throughout Palm Beach County.
PALM TRAN: Palm Tran will suspend service at Noon on Wednesday. This includes regular service, Palm Tran Connection and the Go Glades service.
PALM BEACH COUNTY has activated the Emergency Information Center to answer your questions about the storm, that number is 561-712-6400.
Share your closures with us at news(at)bocanewsnow.com.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Federal Trial Set For March In Seven Bridges Delray Discrimination Case
- FREE MONEY! Palm Beach County Tax Collector Releases Latest Unclaimed Funds Report
- Connecticut Man Claiming He Was Coming From Mar-A-Lago Arrested In Boca Raton
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella