BY: ANDREW COLTON | Editor and Publisher
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Just a quick note from BocaNewsNow.com as we officially welcome in 2023. We thank you for being a part of our news family, and we hope your family thrives and prospers in the new year.
We are always here to help you make life a little better. Never hesitate to reach out to BocaNewsNow.com for consumer affairs assistance, troubleshooting, exposing, or praising. We have — and continue to be — the local news authority. You’ve been trusting us now for more than a decade.
I also remind you that on January 9th, those transplants who long for a local version of the fast-paced morning radio news that you relied on while living in New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston, and other major cities should tune in to NewsRadio 610, WIOD. I return to broadcasting as I take over as host of “South Florida’s First News” from 6-10 a.m. Mondays through Fridays on iHeart’s powerhouse news/talk station. I’ll be joined by my friends and news pros Will Althoff, Nathalie Rodriquez, producer Stephen Chamberlain, traffic with Doug Lindsay, Weather Channel Meteorologist Ray Stagic, and Bloomberg’s Jeff Bellinger. If you drive an electric car or just have issues in general with AM radio, I personally encourage you to download the iHeart Media App for crystal-clear sound, or ask Alexa, Siri, or Google to play NewsRadio 610 WIOD.
I thank you for continuing to rely on BocaNewsNow.com for news in South Palm Beach County, and I am excited to deliver the news that impacts all of South Florida starting at 6 a.m. on January 9th.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Investigate Overnight Shooting Behind Aura
- TWO KILLED IN CRASH ON 441 AT KIMBERLY BLVD. IN WEST BOCA RATON
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Playing With His Jalapeño In Chipotle Parking Lot
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection