THIS TIME SUSPECT CAUGHT ON CAMERA…
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The man seen in the surveillance photo above is the suspect in an armed robbery at a bank in West Boca Raton.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says the man approached a woman using an ATM in the 20400 block of South State Road 7 back on December 2nd. Police say it happened at 11:27 p.m. An unknown male armed with a gun approached the victim at the drive through and robbed her of cash.
The suspect is described as a black male, 5’10” to 6’0″, medium build, and wearing a black Nike hoodie and black Nike sweatpants. He was also apparently wearing back and white sneakers and a black face shield.
Anyone with information is asked to contact CrimeStoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS, or remain anonymous by reporting through the PBSO app which is available in all app stores. We note that the robbery last week at an ATM in the City of Boca Raton has similar characteristics, but it is unclear if the two are related.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000