Non-Verbal Child Located By PBSO.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A missing child described as “Autistic” and “no-verbal” was found dead in a body of water.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office issued this statement just before 7 a.m. Wednesday:
“Deputies responded to a missing autistic and non-verbal six year old in the 3600 block of Timberline Drive, unincorporated West Palm Beach. Missing person(s) protocol was immediate put into place; PBSO search and rescue K9, helicopter, reverse 911, deputies knocking on neighbor’s doors, etc. Sadly, after an exhaustive search the child was discovered lifeless in a body of water behind the residence. The child was taken to a local hospital where she was pronounced dead.”
The investigation is ongoing.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000