UPDATE: Arrest Report Reveals Investigation Of Auto Sport Group In Delray Beach, Taxes Allegedly Unpaid On Nearly $200,000.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
UPDATE: 2:23 p.m. — BocaNewsNow.com obtained the arrest report which reveals an investigation into the now closed “Auto Sport Group” in Delray Beach. Read the complete arrest report, below.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A Delray Beach man is out of jail early Wednesday morning after being arrested on multiple counts of sales tax and related tax fraud.
Initial booking information reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com indicates that Gary Blonder of the 1800 block of SW 4th Avenue in Delray Beach was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday. He was charged with two tax-related violations.
According to the Palm Beach County Jail, the official charges filed are: “Larceny – sales tax — fail to remit $20,000 to less than $100,000” and a second charge of “Tax Revenue — fail to file six consecutive tax returns.” The official arrest report was still being processed early Wednesday morning.
Blonder was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 8 p.m. on Tuesday. He was released on $8,000 bond around 3 a.m. on Wednesday. While arrested by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office, PBSO serves as the apprehension department utilized by all state agencies serving warrants in Palm Beach County. It was not immediately clear which agency requested Blonder’s arrest.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Major Crash: Yamato and Military Trail In Boca Raton
- Palm Beach County Doctor Pleads Guilty To Battery
- FAU Owl, Cheerleaders Ring NYSE Bell
- Complete Closure Of Glades Road and I-95 Set For Entire Weekend
- Valencia Bay Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes For Unsafe Garage
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash On I-95 Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Drives On Sidewalk Near Super 8 Motel, Arrested
- GUNFIRE LEADS TO MURDER ON MILITARY TRAIL
- Girl Hits Wall Driving Go-Kart At Boomers Boca, Parent Sues For $50,000