BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A naked woman found climbing a tree Sunday morning may be connected to the murder of another woman. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office issued this statement to BocaNewsNow.com Sunday night:
“At 9:14 AM, deputies responded to a suspicious person complaint of a naked female climbing a tree in the area of Magnolia Drive, unincorporated West Palm Beach. Upon arrival deputies were advised the female was running through the neighborhood. A perimeter was immediately established and the female was located and detained.
Further investigation led deputies back to a residence in the 1500 block of Magnolia Drive, unincorporated West Palm Beach, where a woman was found deceased inside.
Detectives from the Violent Crimes Division arrived on scene to investigate the suspicious incident. Detectives believe the detained female was involved in the homicide of the deceased woman. She was taken to a local hospital for treatment/clearance. The motive of the homicide is unknown at this time.
This investigation is active and ongoing. More information will be released when it becomes available.”
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY