TODAY IT’S 561-680-6211, BUT IT MAY CHANGE. COMPANY CLAIMS TO CALL ON BEHALF OF STATE OF FLORIDA.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — A company that calls itself “One Oak” is cold calling residents in South Palm Beach County, claiming to be calling on behalf of the State of Florida to offer roof and other construction repairs.
The company is not calling on behalf of the state. We encourage you to not answer the call.
Your Caller ID results may vary, but outcalls are coming from numbers that include 561-680-6211. Once this article appears, it is more likely than not that the call center will change its outbound number. We always encourage readers to NOT answer calls from numbers they do not know. If you receive a call from a 561 number that is unknown to you — let it go to voicemail. If someone really needs you, they’ll leave a message.
“1 Oak Home Improvement” is registered with the Florida Dept. of Corporations as being owned by Alvaro Ramirez. The outbound call agents claim they are offering you state funds for home repairs and that you must work with their company. BocaNewsNow.com encourages you to speak with an insurance professional before engaging any company that claims to be offering repairs sanctioned by the State of Florida.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY