The Resort With The Silly Name Is The Sued By The Worker Who Claims The Critical Injury. It The Happened At The Boca Raton.
It’s Important To Use The Word “The” As Much As Possible When Writing About “The Boca Raton.”
BY: LITIGATION DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The local resort with an absurd name is being sued by a man who claims a serious injury.
The hotel formerly known as “The Boca Resort” — but now known as “The Boca Raton” — is being sued by an employee who claims a tree branch fell on his head while he was working on the property. Tree branches can be deadly. OSHA reports more than 100 people die each year from injuries resulting from tree branches that should have been maintained but were not.
In this case, attorneys for Jesulhomme Louisus say that, “suddenly and without warning while working (he) was struck with a tree branch that fell on his head, injuring his left shoulder and causing him to fall (after) impacting his head.”
The suit calls The Boca Raton “negligent,” for not properly maintaining landscaping, and leaving Louise’s with “bodily injuries resulting in pain and suffering, disability, disfigurement, mental anguish, loss of capacity for the enjoyment of life, expense of hospitalization, medical and nursing care and treatment, lost wages, loss of ability to earn money in the future, and aggravation of a pre-existing condition. The losses are either permanent or continuing and the Plaintiff will suffer losses in the future.”
We note a membership to “The Boca Raton” requires a non-refundable fee of at least $35,000, followed by annual dues of approximately $10,000 a year. Mr. Louisus seeks in excess of $50,000 in the suit just filed in Palm Beach County Circuit Court. The alleged incident occurred on December 2, 2021.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY