BRISHA HIGGS CONSIDERED “ENDANGERED” ACCORDING TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
BY: STAFF REPORT | BocaNewsNow.com
PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — Just hours after a statewide Amber alert was issued for a missing South Florida child, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office alerted that another child from the area is missing.
Brisha Higgs was last seen on April 15 in West Palm Beach.
Brisha is considered to be endangered. She is a Black female, born on August 17, 2010, with black and red hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information, please contact PBSO at 561-688-3400 or your nearest law enforcement agency.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION FORMS: In Gulf of Mexico, West Of Florida
- Seven Bridges Delray Beach Resident Arrested In West Palm Beach
- NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER: System In Gulf Is Developing
- Valencia Isles Sues Homeowner, Renter Over “Outrageous Behavior”
- National Hurricane Center Still Watching System In Gulf
- A Predator Just Moved To A New Neighborhood, PBSO Wants You To Know Where
- STRANGULATION ARREST: Delray Beach Man Fights With Wife Over Lunchbox
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System In Gulf, Florida In Extended Forecast
- WHERE IS HALEY? Broward Detectives Looking For Missing 15-Year-Old Girl