BY: 24/7 CRIME DESK | BocaNewsNow.com
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Copyright © 2023 MetroDesk Media, LLC) — The assistant general manager of a popular area restaurant is facing a DUI charge following her arrest by police in Boca Raton.
According to booking information reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Merridith Eckoff of Fort Lauderdale was stopped late Monday night by the Boca Raton Police Department. It was not immediately clear where the stop occurred or what led police to initiate the interaction.
Eckoff, 41, of Port Royale Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale was taken into custody and charged with “DUI Unlawful Blood Alcohol — DUI Influence of Alcohol or Drugs.” She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:03 a.m. Eckoff was released on her own recognizance a few hours later.
Her social media profile states she is the general manager of a Fort Lauderdale-area restaurant.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Pedestrian Struck By Brightline Train In Delray Beach
- WATCH VIDEO: BOCA RATON OFFICER PULLS PREGNANT WOMAN FROM CAR
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Being Watched East Of Florida, No Threat For Now
- Nine Students To Be Expelled From Palm Beach County Schools
- REMINDER: No Bags Permitted In Broward Schools This Week
- Major I-95, Glades Road Traffic Problems Expected This Week In Boca Raton
- Anti-Muslim Conservative Laura Loomer Sues Attorneys In Palm Beach County Court
- Cheerleader In Bikini Jailed For DUI In Delray Beach, Driving Strapless
- ALERT: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING ISSUED FOR SOUTH PALM BEACH COUNTY