Have you had a doctor’s appointment canceled or unreasonably delayed in Boca Raton, Delray Beach or Boynton Beach? We want to know. While emergencies absolutely happen, bad schedule management should not. We are compiling a list of doctors who disrespect their patients — their customers — by unreasonably canceling or rescheduling appointments. Email us at news(at)bocanewsnow.com, or use the form below.
[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”CODE RUDE”][contact-field label=”Your Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Your Email ” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Doctor’s Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Doctor’s Office Location” type=”textarea” required=”1″][contact-field label=”What Happened? ” type=”textarea” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Your Phone Number” type=”text” required=”1″][/contact-form]
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton