It may not feel like fall, at least in a northeast or midwest sense of the word, but Boca is the hottest halloween home for horror south of — well, let’s say south of Yamato Road. From Monster Mash at the Swim Center to Halloween in the Hammock at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, you won’t miss the falling mercury and smell of burning leaves here at home. October is jam packed with tricks and treats, and you can see all of them by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Obesity Clinic Sued Over Unsolicited Text Messages
- DEAD RISING: Florida’s COVID Death Count Rises By 137 In One Day
- POLICE: Husband Assaults Pregnant Wife In Boca Raton Bar
- South Palm Beach County Hospitals Filling With COVID Patients
- COVID CRISIS: Aloha Food Shack Packed, Boca Officials Do Nothing
- Palm Beach Schools Closed Monday
- Palm Beach Post Editor Sends Expletive Filled Email To Our Newsroom
- Are City of Boca Raton Restaurants, Stores Safe From COVID?
- FLORIDA: Another 205 Dead From COVID In One Day, Now 24K Deaths