It may not feel like fall, at least in a northeast or midwest sense of the word, but Boca is the hottest halloween home for horror south of — well, let’s say south of Yamato Road. From Monster Mash at the Swim Center to Halloween in the Hammock at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center, you won’t miss the falling mercury and smell of burning leaves here at home. October is jam packed with tricks and treats, and you can see all of them by clicking here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera