Mark your calendar now for next Friday night for pre-Halloween movie fun with Blackbeard’s Ghost (PG).
Sunset Cove Amphitheater at South County Regional Park (Glades Road ALL the way West). Starts at 7:30.
This is an amusing tale of the notorious pirate Blackbeard whose spirit is cursed to wander in limbo until he performs a good deed. When the local college’s harried track coach accidentally conjures up the ghost, strange and funny things occur as the well-intentioned pirate does his best to help the coach’s comically inept team while the coach searches for a way to rid himself of his new-found companion. Picnic baskets and lawn chairs are welcome. No pets please. Free admission and parking.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, Alan Gershberg In Custody
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct