Mark your calendar now for next Friday night for pre-Halloween movie fun with Blackbeard’s Ghost (PG).
Sunset Cove Amphitheater at South County Regional Park (Glades Road ALL the way West). Starts at 7:30.
This is an amusing tale of the notorious pirate Blackbeard whose spirit is cursed to wander in limbo until he performs a good deed. When the local college’s harried track coach accidentally conjures up the ghost, strange and funny things occur as the well-intentioned pirate does his best to help the coach’s comically inept team while the coach searches for a way to rid himself of his new-found companion. Picnic baskets and lawn chairs are welcome. No pets please. Free admission and parking.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FAU Presents Virtual Dance Concert
- COVID: Palm Beach County ER Visits Increasing
- Palm Beach County Voting: Nearly Half Of Eligible Voters Have Already Voted
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State