Like cigarette smoking, it’s difficult to believe sometimes that people still shoplift, but they do, and they get caught.
Two cases from Town Center Mall, and one from a nearby store, just in to the BocaNewsNow.com Newsroom:
1. Barka G. DeRosa, 6/13/45 was arrested at Sears for stealing $160 worth of clothing. She was given a notice to appear in Delray Beach Court and was released on the scene.
2. Charles Roberson, no date of birth recorded, was arrested after he stole two beanies from Macy’s. He was issued a notice to appear in court.
3. A female juvenile was arrested after she took a pair of sandals valued at $14.90 from Nordstrom Rack located at 1400 W. Glades Road. She was released to her father.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint
- NEW FLORIDA COVID PROBLEMS: Area Hospitals Filling Again
- FAU Student Wins $10K For Boating App
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95