Like cigarette smoking, it’s difficult to believe sometimes that people still shoplift, but they do, and they get caught.
Two cases from Town Center Mall, and one from a nearby store, just in to the BocaNewsNow.com Newsroom:
1. Barka G. DeRosa, 6/13/45 was arrested at Sears for stealing $160 worth of clothing. She was given a notice to appear in Delray Beach Court and was released on the scene.
2. Charles Roberson, no date of birth recorded, was arrested after he stole two beanies from Macy’s. He was issued a notice to appear in court.
3. A female juvenile was arrested after she took a pair of sandals valued at $14.90 from Nordstrom Rack located at 1400 W. Glades Road. She was released to her father.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Listen To The 911 Call When Man Found With Blood, White Powder
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, This Time Tuesday
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Crash At Palmetto Park Road And U.S. 441