Like cigarette smoking, it’s difficult to believe sometimes that people still shoplift, but they do, and they get caught.
Two cases from Town Center Mall, and one from a nearby store, just in to the BocaNewsNow.com Newsroom:
1. Barka G. DeRosa, 6/13/45 was arrested at Sears for stealing $160 worth of clothing. She was given a notice to appear in Delray Beach Court and was released on the scene.
2. Charles Roberson, no date of birth recorded, was arrested after he stole two beanies from Macy’s. He was issued a notice to appear in court.
3. A female juvenile was arrested after she took a pair of sandals valued at $14.90 from Nordstrom Rack located at 1400 W. Glades Road. She was released to her father.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens