From Boca PD:
The Boca Raton Police Services Department will be presented with its 2011 Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA) re-accreditation award in which it received both the Meritorious and Accreditation with Excellence distinctions. The award will be presented during the City Council meeting by CALEA Executive Director Sylvester Daughtry. The Department has been accredited since 1989 and this is its 6th re-accreditation award.
Who: Chief Dan Alexander, Boca Raton Police
Mayor Susan Whelchel, City of Boca Raton
Sylvester Daughtry, CALEA Executive Director
When: Wednesday, October 12
City Council Chambers
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control