We were asked to pass this on and we are happy to do so. CHADD of Boca Raton is a newly former support group for parents of children, teens and college students with ADHD. The group’s next meeting is Tuesday, November 1st, from 7 to 8:30p at the Dawson Theater/Education Center of Boca Regional Hospital. The address is 800 Meadows Road in Boca.
The guest speakers at the next meeting are Leslie Davis, M.Ed and Sandi Sirotowicz, M.Ed. The topic is ““Study strategies for school success, encompassing students of all ages, Academic issues confronting ADHD students will be addressed, with practical suggestions for parents.”
For more information, visit http://www.chadd.net/352 or telephone 561-451-7107. Their email is boca-raton (at) chadd.net.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop