If you’re looking for something to do tomorrow morning, how about a Guided Hammock Walk? It’s happening at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center. From the City of Boca Raton, “Explore this rare remnant of coastal hardwood hammock and get a glimpse of the past. Meet at the boardwalk entrance. All ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No reservations required.”
Need more info? Email Susan Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 561-338-1542. Click here for more.
Address: 1801 North Ocean Blvd.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton