If you’re looking for something to do tomorrow morning, how about a Guided Hammock Walk? It’s happening at the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center. From the City of Boca Raton, “Explore this rare remnant of coastal hardwood hammock and get a glimpse of the past. Meet at the boardwalk entrance. All ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult. No reservations required.”
Need more info? Email Susan Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone 561-338-1542. Click here for more.
Address: 1801 North Ocean Blvd.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing