Boca Police are investigating a substantial number of “thefts from auto” throughout the city. Among them:
3249 N. Federal Highway: Someone smashed the rear passenger side window of a Dodge SUV and stole a purse from the front floorboard. Fingerprints were recovered.
1300 NW 8th Street: An auto-owner reported that someone broke into his car while he was swimming at the city pool. He was called by CSI:Boca to pick up a briefcase that was stolen from his car.
400 North Ocean Blvd: The front passenger window of a 2010 Lexus Sedan was smashed causing the vehicle’s alarm system to activate. The auto owner heard it from the beach and ran to the car to find the window smashed but nothing stolen.
2140 North Federal Highway: Someone smashed the front right passenger window of a blue 2011 Toyota. The auto owner told police that someone stole a Blackberry valued at approximately $600 from the car.
2000 West Yamato Road: A woman told police that someone broke into her 2010 Land Rover while she was at the park with her son. Someone stole a purse and a wallet containing credit cards and a cell phone.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps
- Expect 100,000 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County By Weekend
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Teachers Told No Political Activity At Work
- Get Ready For Traffic, Flight Issues In Palm Beach County Wednesday
- Publix COVID-19 Shots Available Thursday In Palm Beach County