Boca Police are investigating a substantial number of “thefts from auto” throughout the city. Among them:
3249 N. Federal Highway: Someone smashed the rear passenger side window of a Dodge SUV and stole a purse from the front floorboard. Fingerprints were recovered.
1300 NW 8th Street: An auto-owner reported that someone broke into his car while he was swimming at the city pool. He was called by CSI:Boca to pick up a briefcase that was stolen from his car.
400 North Ocean Blvd: The front passenger window of a 2010 Lexus Sedan was smashed causing the vehicle’s alarm system to activate. The auto owner heard it from the beach and ran to the car to find the window smashed but nothing stolen.
2140 North Federal Highway: Someone smashed the front right passenger window of a blue 2011 Toyota. The auto owner told police that someone stole a Blackberry valued at approximately $600 from the car.
2000 West Yamato Road: A woman told police that someone broke into her 2010 Land Rover while she was at the park with her son. Someone stole a purse and a wallet containing credit cards and a cell phone.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat