Boca Police are investigating a substantial number of “thefts from auto” throughout the city. Among them:
3249 N. Federal Highway: Someone smashed the rear passenger side window of a Dodge SUV and stole a purse from the front floorboard. Fingerprints were recovered.
1300 NW 8th Street: An auto-owner reported that someone broke into his car while he was swimming at the city pool. He was called by CSI:Boca to pick up a briefcase that was stolen from his car.
400 North Ocean Blvd: The front passenger window of a 2010 Lexus Sedan was smashed causing the vehicle’s alarm system to activate. The auto owner heard it from the beach and ran to the car to find the window smashed but nothing stolen.
2140 North Federal Highway: Someone smashed the front right passenger window of a blue 2011 Toyota. The auto owner told police that someone stole a Blackberry valued at approximately $600 from the car.
2000 West Yamato Road: A woman told police that someone broke into her 2010 Land Rover while she was at the park with her son. Someone stole a purse and a wallet containing credit cards and a cell phone.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS
- WE ASK: What’s Your Experience With “PackMy RX”?
- Second DUI Arrest In Weeks For Delray Beach’s Scott Fisher
- BABY FORMULA: United Way Offers “Food Finder” Map In Palm Beach County
- Boynton Police Nab Juvenile Attacker, Ask For Other Victims To Come Forward
- Water Rescue At Kings Point After Man Falls In Lake