BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are looking for a suspect who had it his way, to the tune of $713.37. That’s how much was charged to a stolen credit card at the Burger King (NYSE:BKC) at 175 North Federal Highway. Incredibly, there is no indication from police that a Burger King clerk suspected anything odd during the transaction — even though a $700+ tab is probably not the norm at Burger King anywhere, let alone Boca. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POTTY PROBLEM! High Profile Boca Building Sends Tenants To Porta-Johns
- Thieves Targeting Target Wanted By Police
- Alabama Company Buys Boca Raton Assisted Living Facility
- RIGHT NOW: CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine In South Florida, Sign Up
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine