BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police are looking for a suspect who had it his way, to the tune of $713.37. That’s how much was charged to a stolen credit card at the Burger King (NYSE:BKC) at 175 North Federal Highway. Incredibly, there is no indication from police that a Burger King clerk suspected anything odd during the transaction — even though a $700+ tab is probably not the norm at Burger King anywhere, let alone Boca. The investigation continues.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday
- Facial Covering Order Extended In Palm Beach County
- Emotional Support Animals No Longer Considered “Service Animals,” DOT Institutes New Rules
- SELLER’S MARKET! Palm Beach County House Sales Soar, Inventory Drops
- BOCA: Man Attempts To Carjack Rolls Royce, And Take Owner’s Girlfriend
- Boca Raton Police Jail Man For Carjacking, Kidnapping
- It’s HOA Budget Time, Let Us Know If Anything Is Questionable, Illegal, Scandalous
- DRAMA: iPIC Boca Raton Sued For Astronomical Unpaid Rent Bill