Boca Raton, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department arrested 26 year old Frank J. Barrucco of Mansfield Lane in Boca Friday evening and charged him with one count of DUI Manslaughter.
Police say Barrucco was driving a 2005 Hyundai on March 18th of this year when he caused an accident that led to the death of Steven C. Fischer.
According to police, Barrucco was traveling south bound on Bercasa Way — approaching Palmetto Park Road — when Fischer was traveling west on Palmetto Park and approaching Baracasa. Barrucco, police say, pulled into Fischer’s lane of travel who tried to avoid a collision but failed, striking Fischer who was ejected from his motorcycle and later died.
Barrucco’s Hyundai ultimately came to stop in the center median of Palmetto Park.
He was released on $25,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car
- Woman Kills Federal Judge, Injures Boy In Boca Raton Crash
- More COVID Problems Florida, Positivity Rate Jumps Again
- Flying? Major Delays, Canceled Flights At FLL Today
- Significant Weather Advisory In Effect
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge