Boca Raton, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department arrested 26 year old Frank J. Barrucco of Mansfield Lane in Boca Friday evening and charged him with one count of DUI Manslaughter.
Police say Barrucco was driving a 2005 Hyundai on March 18th of this year when he caused an accident that led to the death of Steven C. Fischer.
According to police, Barrucco was traveling south bound on Bercasa Way — approaching Palmetto Park Road — when Fischer was traveling west on Palmetto Park and approaching Baracasa. Barrucco, police say, pulled into Fischer’s lane of travel who tried to avoid a collision but failed, striking Fischer who was ejected from his motorcycle and later died.
Barrucco’s Hyundai ultimately came to stop in the center median of Palmetto Park.
He was released on $25,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again