Boca Raton, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department arrested 26 year old Frank J. Barrucco of Mansfield Lane in Boca Friday evening and charged him with one count of DUI Manslaughter.
Police say Barrucco was driving a 2005 Hyundai on March 18th of this year when he caused an accident that led to the death of Steven C. Fischer.
According to police, Barrucco was traveling south bound on Bercasa Way — approaching Palmetto Park Road — when Fischer was traveling west on Palmetto Park and approaching Baracasa. Barrucco, police say, pulled into Fischer’s lane of travel who tried to avoid a collision but failed, striking Fischer who was ejected from his motorcycle and later died.
Barrucco’s Hyundai ultimately came to stop in the center median of Palmetto Park.
He was released on $25,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton
- Teen Allegedly Attacked At Boynton Beach High Sues School Board
- Two Teens Missing, Police Seek Tips