Boca Raton, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department arrested 26 year old Frank J. Barrucco of Mansfield Lane in Boca Friday evening and charged him with one count of DUI Manslaughter.
Police say Barrucco was driving a 2005 Hyundai on March 18th of this year when he caused an accident that led to the death of Steven C. Fischer.
According to police, Barrucco was traveling south bound on Bercasa Way — approaching Palmetto Park Road — when Fischer was traveling west on Palmetto Park and approaching Baracasa. Barrucco, police say, pulled into Fischer’s lane of travel who tried to avoid a collision but failed, striking Fischer who was ejected from his motorcycle and later died.
Barrucco’s Hyundai ultimately came to stop in the center median of Palmetto Park.
He was released on $25,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record