Boca Raton, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Department arrested 26 year old Frank J. Barrucco of Mansfield Lane in Boca Friday evening and charged him with one count of DUI Manslaughter.
Police say Barrucco was driving a 2005 Hyundai on March 18th of this year when he caused an accident that led to the death of Steven C. Fischer.
According to police, Barrucco was traveling south bound on Bercasa Way — approaching Palmetto Park Road — when Fischer was traveling west on Palmetto Park and approaching Baracasa. Barrucco, police say, pulled into Fischer’s lane of travel who tried to avoid a collision but failed, striking Fischer who was ejected from his motorcycle and later died.
Barrucco’s Hyundai ultimately came to stop in the center median of Palmetto Park.
He was released on $25,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates