BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s why it’s not a good idea to use, buy, or sell drugs. Boca Raton Police tell us that Mark Breckenridge was found inside his duplex at 2733 NE 2nd Avenue with a large laceration on the top of his head. Boca Police investigators determined that the laceration occurred during a drug deal with a black male known as “Shawn,” another black male known as “D-Bo” (common spelling, we assume), and two other black men and a white female.
According to police, one of the black males hit Mark in the head with a golf club while fleeing the scene in Mark’s vehicle which — wait for it — Shawn has permission to use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 877-5FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Rental Assistance Offered By City of Boynton Beach
- Florida Residents Scammed By Former NFL Player Says DOJ
- BOCA POLICE: Teen Uses Stolen Credit Card But Her Real Address, Is Busted
- New Voting Rules: Palm Beach County Holds Town Hall Meeting Thursday
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Almost In “Green” COVID Zone
- POLICE: Sexual Predator Moves To West Boca Raton
- SILENCE: Emmitt Smith, The Boca Raton Silent On “Go Pink” Controversy
- REVEALED: We Have New Palm Beach School Superintendent’s Salary
- UPDATE: Delray Man Added Police Lights To Explorer, Pulled Over Cars In Boca Raton