BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s why it’s not a good idea to use, buy, or sell drugs. Boca Raton Police tell us that Mark Breckenridge was found inside his duplex at 2733 NE 2nd Avenue with a large laceration on the top of his head. Boca Police investigators determined that the laceration occurred during a drug deal with a black male known as “Shawn,” another black male known as “D-Bo” (common spelling, we assume), and two other black men and a white female.
According to police, one of the black males hit Mark in the head with a golf club while fleeing the scene in Mark’s vehicle which — wait for it — Shawn has permission to use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA LOGS 51,000 COVID CASES OVER THREE DAYS
- Two Seniors Killed In West Boynton Beach Crash
- Kids Are Testing Positive At Boca Raton Area Camps, What Does That Mean For School?
- Here’s How To Remove Your Child From Palm Beach County Schools
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks