BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s why it’s not a good idea to use, buy, or sell drugs. Boca Raton Police tell us that Mark Breckenridge was found inside his duplex at 2733 NE 2nd Avenue with a large laceration on the top of his head. Boca Police investigators determined that the laceration occurred during a drug deal with a black male known as “Shawn,” another black male known as “D-Bo” (common spelling, we assume), and two other black men and a white female.
According to police, one of the black males hit Mark in the head with a golf club while fleeing the scene in Mark’s vehicle which — wait for it — Shawn has permission to use.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Depression Forms, Tropical Wave Still Watched South Of Florida
- Bedner’s Farm In Boynton Beach Sued Over Petting Zoo Incident
- Man Threatens To Stab Mother In Delray Beach, Cops Shoot Both
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida