BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Here’s why it’s not a good idea to use, buy, or sell drugs. Boca Raton Police tell us that Mark Breckenridge was found inside his duplex at 2733 NE 2nd Avenue with a large laceration on the top of his head. Boca Police investigators determined that the laceration occurred during a drug deal with a black male known as “Shawn,” another black male known as “D-Bo” (common spelling, we assume), and two other black men and a white female.
According to police, one of the black males hit Mark in the head with a golf club while fleeing the scene in Mark’s vehicle which — wait for it — Shawn has permission to use.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca High, Don Estridge Highest COVID Infections In South Palm Beach County
- Boca Raton’s Steven Pollachek Jailed On DUI Charge, Twice Legal Limit
- Threatening To Stab Husband, Boca Raton Woman Jailed
- Marriott Not Commenting On COVID Prom At Boca Center
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation