BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 16 year old William Vassor has been charged with “Burglary to a Conveyance” after police say he stole a case of Miller Lite beer from a truck making a delivery at the Publix at 7431 North Federal Highway.
The truck’s driver told police that he had left the rear of his truck unlocked while making a delivery, and noticed a male looking into cars in the parking lot. When he returned to his truck, he reportedly noticed the same man hiding in the bushes holding something in his hand. That’s when the driver realized a case of beer was missing from his truck.
Boca Raton Police rushed to the scene and and saw a man running across the railroad tracks towards a residential area. Children at a bus stop pointed police to a home on Lariat Circle. Police say Vassor claimed he had just woken up and had missed his bus, but the truck driver identified him as the beer thief.
Boca Police arrested Vassor. While being processed, he reportedly became enraged and punched a hole in the wall of the booking facility.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation