BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — 16 year old William Vassor has been charged with “Burglary to a Conveyance” after police say he stole a case of Miller Lite beer from a truck making a delivery at the Publix at 7431 North Federal Highway.
The truck’s driver told police that he had left the rear of his truck unlocked while making a delivery, and noticed a male looking into cars in the parking lot. When he returned to his truck, he reportedly noticed the same man hiding in the bushes holding something in his hand. That’s when the driver realized a case of beer was missing from his truck.
Boca Raton Police rushed to the scene and and saw a man running across the railroad tracks towards a residential area. Children at a bus stop pointed police to a home on Lariat Circle. Police say Vassor claimed he had just woken up and had missed his bus, but the truck driver identified him as the beer thief.
Boca Police arrested Vassor. While being processed, he reportedly became enraged and punched a hole in the wall of the booking facility.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CRIME: Papa John’s Delivery Driver Carjacked At Gunpoint
- Fire Rescue Truck In Crash At Powerline and Palmetto Park, Road Closed
- COVID: Palm Beach County Back To Green Zone, “Low Risk” Says Kinsa
- Man Crashes Into Tree, Is Killed In West Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Sues Police, Arrested On Own Property With Gun, Permit
- Delray Beach Man Calls 911 Repeatedly To Complain About Police
- TRAFFIC REMINDER: Glades Road I-95 Ramp To Close This Weekend
- ELECTIONS: Deadline Is Saturday For Vote-By-Mail Ballot
- Delray Beach Man Convicted Of Sending Spy Equipment To Libya